Alternatives To Google Adsense


I really don't need to emphasize much on this so I'll just give out the list
chitika
Bidvertiser
Addynamo
Adiquity
Qadabra
Media.net
Inmobi

.E.t.c.


It's Advisable To Have More Than One Blogger App On Your Device.. Here are My Top 3 Apps For Posting On My Blog

Bloggeroid
I simply love this app.. It Allows You Post Pictures And Position It Anywhere In A Post..

Blogaway

Blogaway Let's You Change The Color Of Your Posts, Position Pictures And Modify Previous Posts, Add Links And Videos

Blogger
This Is The default blogger app.. With Few Features.. It might be upgraded later

How To Embed Twitter Timelines On Your Blog

Go to http://twitter.com/settings/widgets
Click on create new widget
Then select timeline
Follow the prompts. You'll be given a html code to place on your blog

Comments

Popular Posts